iPhemeris Astrology Charts app for iPhone and iPad
6592 ratings )
Current version: 10.7.1
, last update: 10 months ago
First release : 12 Nov 2008
App size: 614.97 Mb
The best iPhone Astrology software (also on Mac)! Includes: Natal Charts, Transit Charts, Progressions, Relocation, Solar & Lunar Return, Relationship & Composite charts, mid-points and a tabular Ephemeris and Calendars for the years 1700-2099 (extendable to 5000 years 2500 BC to 2500 AD) • Youll love "Sky Now", a continuously updating chart of the sky for any location • Customize the Ephemeris display for any time & location • Use iCloud to backup and sync Charts between all your Mac & iOS devices! Stop carrying all those books and get iPhemeris.
ASTROLOGICAL CHART FEATURES
• Natal Charts
• Transit Charts
• Solar Return
• Lunar Return
• Relationship Charts (Composite / Mid-point)
• Bi-Wheel Charts
• Tri-Wheels (In-App purchase)
• Aspects: 0°, 30°, 36°, 40°, 45°, 51.4°, 60°, 72°, 80°, 90°, 108°, 120°, 135°, 150°, 160°, 165°, 180°
• Reports: Synastry Grid, Aspects, Points, Elements, Rulerships, Dignities.
• Reports: Midpoints (In-App purchase).
• Rectification tool to time step charts: 1min, 10min, 1hr, 1day, 1mth, 1yr.
• House Systems: Placidus, Equal, Koch, Regiomantanus, Campanus, Meridian, Morinus, Porphyry, Topocentric, Whole, Aries0
• Print & share charts & reports.
• "Sky Now", real-time chart for your location.
• "Houses Now", real-time table of cusps for your location.
• Save hundreds of charts.
• Customize: planets, points, aspects and orbs shown on charts.
• Customize wheel style.
• 400 Years included: 1700 - 2100.
• Ephemeris can be extended to 5000 years: 2500 BC to 2500 AD.
• Ephemeris displays Tropical or Sidereal longitude.
• Declination tables with latitude.
• Graphic Ephemeris - Longitude & Declination (In-App Purchase)
• All Planets +Chiron, Vesta, Pallas, Juno, Ceres, Cupido.
• North Node (True or Mean).
• Lilith (Black Moon).
• Moons position for ephemeris time & 12 hrs. later.
• Table of Moon Phases: Date, Time, Sign for GMT and Local Time.
• Table of Lunar & Solar Eclipses: Date, Time, Magnitude.
• Void of Course Moon tables (In-App purchase).
• Set Ephemeris for any time or time zone.
• 15 pre-defined Ayanamsa (sidereal mode), or define your own.
• Aspectarian - Monthly calendar of aspects.
• Transit Calendar - Monthly calendar of transits to any saved chart.
• Select which planets, points, aspects & orbs display on Ephemeris and Calendars.
• Planetary directions.
• Sidereal Time.
• Jump to a any date in Ephemeris and Calendars.
• Ephemeris uses Jet Propulsion Laboratories (JPL) DE431 data.
• Store charts in iCloud.
• Choose color schemes.
• Menus in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean.
ATLAS & TIME ZONES
• iPhemeris uses TzData, the international TimeZone database used by computers around the world.
• Lookup Latitude & Longitude via global map with address search.
Pros and cons of iPhemeris Astrology Charts app for iPhone and iPad
iPhemeris Astrology Charts app good for
There is always room for improvement:
Declination aspects in the natal chart in the aspect grid,
Progressed declination aspects,
Primary progressed aspects.
Without these the forcasting side of the program is left wanting.
With these included I woud give it 5 stars.
Ive tried many apps and this one is finally everything I wanted. It stores multiple charts, allows you to view the chart on its own, or in conjunction with todays date time and place (transits), or in conjunction with someone elses chart (synastry) - might be nice to see an aspect grid but maybe that will happen in the near future. The last update on this app was amazing. Well done!
OK, so wish list. I choose a chart, click transits and it lists all of todays transits to that specific chart. Yum.
Lots more to this app, well worth the minor amount of money.
... To look at and easy read. A good variety of options for casting with an extensive ephemeris. Fast and easily shared.
Love it so far. Havent tried others. Robust. Love the colour options... Nice added extra
Like the comparison charts. Prog Asc needs to be from Natal chart. Can you make a prog chart from any date? Then compare to natal chart? Easy to read. I use the sky now daily. Easy to access.
Really great app for right now charts, bi wheels & of course, an ephemeris. Not disappointed at all. Thanx for all the hard work put into making this.
One thing I would love is ability to make composite charts & progressions.
Some bad moments
This app was working fairly well when I first got it. However, it is now completely unable to accurately calculate a simple chart, which, quite frankly renders it useless and unreliable. There are many other sources that offer chart calculations (some free, some not). If youre not sure about this apps accuracy test it against some other programs and see for yourself.
İ bought one of the most expensive app. And it does not Show not even 1 chart! Do not buy not working!!
No clue how to read it. Purchased to have my birthday chart done and app is not what i was hoping for. No clue how to interpret the chart :(
One star b/c product was purchased & is broken: now goes to Home Screen when I try to open it. It has been about a month? Not sure if this coincides w upgrade? I emailed author but got no reply.
The chart calculations are inaccurate and unreliable. The first chart I created produced a chart with an ASC 13 degrees off when find time zone was selected, and 3 degrees off when local mean time was selected. I tried every conceivable tweak to get the correct chart. I had to enter an incorrect birth time--off by one hour--to produce a chart with the same ASC that every other astrology program Ive ever used has produced with the same raw data. Very disappointing.
Since I upgraded to os10 iPhemeris crashes right after opening, making it useless. Its been a good app and I will upgrade my rating as soon as this problem is fixed. ♏️♓️♊️